Wednesday, May 14, 2008


哪一个才是真实的自我









LAST FRIDAY




can see my tears ?! uh uh >:

it was a tough day for me ya ~




SATURDAY?!
the day befor mothers day :}


this dumb yought cost me 5 bucks , i think exp nia ~
and i spent alot today :{{{{{{



SUNDAY
went out wif linda and wy to "study" =.=


EVERYONE VIEWED MY BLOG , MUST TELL ME CAN YOU ALL SEE WAN YU WAS BEHIND?!
the disgusting ice cream + coke .. eeeeek !
you cant imagine how disqusting it is ,
wanna try then go ahead :/she stil giv me this kind of look ~~ :{ yao si ahx !!

the 2 crminer !
wy kep eating that eeeek stuff , while linda peh is doing her hair , then guess what !
she then took my phone start zi lian !

ownself put this photo as wall paper luhs ~~ D:

number 2 pukeable person is nt playplay one ahx ! ^^




say me handsome, everybody !
and ask my number ahx XD

befor this bloody bastard leave , we took photos ~

FORGET WHEN LE ~
was at library study wif jess and sm , but jess that pig slp all the way la !