Saturday, June 21, 2008

HOLIDAYS GOING TO BE REST IN PEACE!



爱上了不该爱的人,我的心中满是伤痕..



sadness jus come from the bottom of my heart!,
becos of him, i do alot sha shi,
i tot he would share his prob to me one day,
so i tried veri hard,
but it seem i was wrong, i was stil a younger sister to him!
i wanna grow up!
i am jus too immature too childish le!
yi hou! no more harming self , no more zi bao zi qi..
but why this world hav LOVE this thing!
i dun like ! :{{{
everytime is the same,
hated myself being so stupid so childish so immature!
:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
stil, i wish him the best,
hope he wil hav happiness in everyday of his life!
and yes! i love you!





the last things that i gave you~



this the silly old me doing de stuffs,nw,i wont do it anymore!


so, everybody dun trit me as a horrible person okay!