Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lots photo to be upload




shaozhu~

kungfu panda is loved



my new glasses luhs ..hahas

hoho~ they say look like DOLL~ i high ~



eating steampot at vivo with yx and wy

i'm cold so i use my new brought jeans to cover myself .. XD

i jus simply love sunflower!!

FEEBLE jingwei nv eat for 3 days!




FINALLY!
i'm eating shitake nw ..
wakakaka!!



anw , i change my skin le ..
fel too uncomfortable about the old one le ..
so , ppl do tag me more eh ... (^^)V

haizhaiz..

I'm pissed off by_..
no movie no movie luhs ..
forget it !'
but somehow stil fel lik contacting _..
wth, what's wrong wif me ... :{{{{{{{



after 5mins..

SIGH,
i did call _.
he sound so sleepy luhs ..
"uu sleeping ahx"
"wo hen lei"
okay lah, uu lei uu rest!
but uu stil dua me!
CHEAT MY FEELING..
:{{{{{{{{
JINGWEI IS UNHAPPY ! :{

roaw!
bit bit bit you !!!