Friday, July 18, 2008

one thing to clearify,
everybody, unds what i'm talking abt the past 2 posts?!
they are all nt talking abt a guy/boy/man/or whatever..
so dun missundstood!
recently i'm staying at jurongeast,
yah, fun here,
but i nv studied at all.
sad sia..
&&&
today morning pandi and nadiah told me that i look pale,,
then took out choco mirror to see,
yes, i do look lik..
but sadly is the 2 tell me..
muahaha, stop emoemo,
yah, i love them luhs okay!!
^^
aft sch meet feiyan,
we dine in at pizza hut agn{:
and meet a super friendly stuff named LAVA!
lava veri hot ahx dey !
and feiyan eat my specially make for her de cookie.
muahaha,
so funny~
iloveher mann!!
anw, today the person,,
giv me wrong idea agn,
i'm clever enough to nt let myself in agn,
haiz, nt clever ,, dunno how to say,
mayb i'm jus being stupid agn?!
mayb i shud take the chance agn?!
did you try to do something?
or jus wanna play?
what shud i do?
lots lots photo~;p

my leader
my face is pinched =.=BLOODY! ;P
MY ART

safety in school

what a beautiful scen
WTfish, my skin is peeling off..X:

idk what to do

empty here TT !I BET YOU WIL LAUGH OVER HIM!


pizza pizza jingwei loves pizza C:


he is ren xing ing~ giggles










due to some reasons, i cried that night=/




what if dickie see this ... XD
jkjkjk the bed worth 3ooo bucks...
lol



APOLODY LETTER :{{{{{{{{{











ILOVESUNFLOWER











YOSH, i'm tired after all this ...;>

good night !