Monday, August 25, 2008

毁坏的沙雕如何重盖
有裂痕的爱怎么重来
只是一切 结束太快
我无法释怀


i'm individual now
no body need bother me anymore..
just leave me behind..
everyone, everything seem so un-stable,
seem so 善变.
i'm weak this time agn,
i will cry, indeed, i cried don't matter where
no matter when.
the lies were just repeated.
i've lose in this friendship game,

over agn.
i am left with no bet.
no more bet how to continue the game?
i share just quit this game right now.
i'll go my own way..

is hard to accept,
is hard to walking alone without cry,
is hard to control my emotional,
is hard to forget.
but the hardest things is i dunno how to accept it,
adapt it or re-start it.
yah,
I KNOW I'M NOT THE VICTIM OR
THE ONE WHO GIVE OUT THE MOST.
ALL THIS CRAP DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

Everythings will over soon,
everythings will be alright
:}
anw, WELCOME TO THE BIKINI BOTTOM,
i own the crapy pattie restaurant..


fucking group is just another lie