Tuesday, September 16, 2008

no one would know what i am thinking
i know i'm stupid
get emotional every now and then,
and so easily so fleetness.
i'm starting behave weird,
not talking to ppl,
a fit of bad temper,
seriously, i'm GETTING ILL!
an outburst of emotion
i try not to be like this,
but i cant,
i dun mean to spoil everybody's mood
and i know they dun have to tolerate with me
maybe i'm really think too much or
should say now getting emoier.
i know i will lamented my thoughtless acts,
i know i will lost something, somebody this time round.
but, life is undulate, have rise and fall
i must accepted it!
maybe the things or the person dun mean to be with me in my life,
or they just a passer by of me or i'm the outsider
i wont constrain
i dun wish to scrambling along and struggle
just let it be..
i cant forced myself to smile anymore.
let natural take it course,
who leave who stay got any different???
and
I AM NOT inadequate
I AM MATURE enough to wrote down my thoughts
so dun judget me!
maybe now i should fouces on my studies more,
maybe this will help me to shift my attention from the stupid things.
=.=
i hate emo!
hope my unbalanced state of affections will dribble away.


LASTLY, i wanna have some entertainment!

her face look weird, but, use this smile, laugh always!




Wafiyah pich my face!






LOOK! jessica that +_+ dunno what face..
=.=












KUNGFU PANDA!









WY dunno what face!







-.-




i'm a WEIRDO!





SM look like monkey? :x







how wy eat the sushi~ *puke puke*


and now let me present,
!PHOTO OF THE YEAR!




Tahhhhh

Dahhhhh!






















CLAP CLAP! HI FIVE JESSICA ONG TING EN