Thursday, January 22, 2009

CAUTION. Heavy image

i hated you, in heart.
you left me here alone and enjoy your life.
yes, i'm not a nobal person that i said.
now you are not the one, i'm seem to be the one.
you should be happy!
i shall not talk about you.
what is the past, is past.

Ima lazy to blog, so let the photos tell the story!
Let's start with a BUS BREAKDOWN.














Sorry. too zi lian alr


funny right.. hahas. x: shhhhh



my b.friend gave me this. shy~





LOVE it much!





Do they look alike?
my son is adorable~
shyy.*><*

FORCED TO SMILE. heehee

A diao- face.

i make this octopus!

pro right! ^^






BOTAK forehead... so weird.










BELOVED cha sui bao















anw, today i saw K.. I bet he saw me too!
he look still the same!
cool man!
我们在错的时间相遇,在对的时候却又分开 even though i see this sentence at other's blog, but i like it alot.