Monday, May 19, 2008

OH MY TOOT GOD!
MY BABY IS LEAVING TOMOR !
HEY! YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I AM GOING TO MISS YOU!
:{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

TODAY went her house play aft shopping wif her at jp,
she ned buy present for her lover.
the present is CHOCOLATE !
HEHE..
so sweet uh , but i bet their love is see light die la ..
x:
no matter what you've gt me !! ^^
i wil waiting for you de !
fast come back la kays
pls
hehe!~
okay, no present no see me ahx ..
jkjk,
i think i am going to fetch uu when uu come back la ~~
so uu also wait for me kay !
and today i get jealous becos of shao zhu luhs
taoyan !
hmmm.lastly , the frontier de sakae nt nice !
their makimono look sooooo ugly..


westmall the best ^^ V






question time ! guess what is that !!

uu think is black long shirt ba ..

nana ~~ wrong ! is his hair ~

i guess if my hair is lik tat uu all wont fel lik hold my arm ba ..

woops , sorry poor man ~ :x


eating subway i heart break luhs :{


the sunblock i brought .. i am super LAZY , so i choose the spray one ! XD
YAYA, this is feiyan w/o glasses ! see how power i am kay !!

inspire her buy contact lense ~

call me hero !!

miahaha !





tou pai ahx .. haha ...




nt forget to say , i hav my POSB card alr ..

super duper high la dey !

and today i deposite 20 bucks onli , see i so guai ~~



feiyanfeiyan !!
BE CAREFUL ! I SPRAY YOU LUHS .. YES ! IS YOU !!