Saturday, October 4, 2008

okay, whatever it is, hope you will be responsible for you own words,
even though i dun really know what happen and what makes you think that i'm so called the person in your post..

ky nv leaves me and pls! he nv leave me for another person...
WE NEVER BE TOGETHERED!
i cut not becos he is with somebody, is just my feelings my mood makes me upset!
tears is precious but i dun believed if any girls in such situation will be alright, will be fine!
not like what you said,he did care,
yet i am not stopping form what i was doing that time,
yes! i'm foolish, but love is foolish, dun tell me you dunno,
yes! i cant let it go! this is my personality, you cant change it!
but so what, as long as i'm doing the right things and i nv go disturb cass!

i'm not those kind of slurt who interfering other's relationship.
indeed, i did not do anythings..
my only post write about them was the time i know that she dumbed him..(sorry ky) that all!
what i interfered about them! you tell me!
i'm curious, tell me about what i did to interfered about them okay!

and your post Sunday, September 21, 2008,
i dunno why you suddently posted it.
becos i have not write anythings related to ky after the post i write fair well to him which is September 13, 2008..
other post all is other stuffs, did you misunderstand?

and for self harming.

i used to have this "problem".
so not becos of him, then i start cutting myself.
and i dun asked for pity or commiserate,
fine, you'll say ppl cut becos they wan attention.
but did i get the "attention" that (you think) i wanted?
ironicly, i only get broken friendship and ppl's dislikes...
yeah, this is what i get, so you think i'm so stupid till do all this to make ppl dislike me?!
they dun even give me second chance, so why the hell i do to make them feel this way or is just my problems to cut?!
now i can tell you my defination of blogging,
i used it to write out my feelings and record down my life. is my thought,
you dun have to look at it or you dun have to exposed to other's..
what the used to tell other's i have cut and post it in internet.
i nv force you to see, or to tell everyone.

am i desperate? you make me think of yvonne,
you know what, you are just like her.. but one is wb and one is ky..
mayb yvonne is not those kind, but you must understand!
now, your acts are just like her. and befor what bad things you said about her are just refered to yourself. true! what goes around comes around!

you dun understand me nor know me, what things make you so confident to write about me.
hahas, funny, dun be too pride of yourself,
you are only a same age girl as me, you not likely to know more, you not likely to be mature than me,
what the popose you writing the post? why! what do you really wan seriously!

To harm me, to calumniate, slandered me?
perhaps you wanting to see i harm myslef again? now i can tell you,
YES, i'm sad/depressed/upset/ sorrowful/grieved/anything you can think of..
but not angry like what you said..
i wont so easily get down by anyone, and i wont harm myself as you might wish to see...
i nv ask anybody to judget me. even have, absolutely not you! you have no right to judget me or misjudget me..
everything is my business,,, mind you!
your exam is near, study is more important!

this time i'm very sure that i'm not the faulty!
not i finding problem.
if you wanted to be like this, i'll pei ni dao di!
Actually i cared, but i'll not give a damn to you or anyone again!
if i wish to work at sakae, i'll still go!


Confront me if you feels that above texts are bullshit!