Sunday, October 12, 2008

you dun like you can just go away,
who the one start everythings de, IS YOUR FRIEND!
she then write dabian de hor, you ask her write down what i do lah, see what i do!
i dragging you in, i so free to do this?!
the things is about we! is WE! NOT ME!
she write then i rebark de,
i dun wan to bear silently with the untrue!
what backstabber! =.=
who the fish said that my feeling wont fade so easily then the second day is totally in a opppsite way.
does a friend do this?
OKAY, ppl says you are bu jian dan,
so i dun wan to interact with you or what!
and seriously, why she writing about me!
and last post wher got you!
you open your eyes big big also can!
i write painted skin!
if you said older post!
i nv even write anything about you hor!
MY BUSINESS! MY FRIEND!

my things dun need you to concern or to discuss.
i treat ppl how they treat me,
you, doesn't even.... dotdotdot,
ironicly, as if we are friend.
as if you all so care about me!
K is past tense,
SHE IS dragging back!
EVERYONE IS PAST TENSE!
i really dunno why things turn out this way,
related to any him is so tired,
i dun wish to be anythings related to him anymore, any longer,

just leave me alone!

anw, you can write whatever you want, my tag board is used to tag de,
i dun mind you write, it doesn't hurt me or harm me in any ways ! :D


FOR THE SAKE OF LKY,

i stop here!
and i sure will smile through this thing de.
maybe i'm more immature in your mind,
but, 我不管了.
okay, my wish...

WORLD PEACE! :]