Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pain past is pleasure?!

(....)
i cry is not because of being cheated of money!
you don't understand then please don't make any conclusion.
i don't like ppl talking the untrue.
esp when someone don't really talked to me often hear the comments,
they'll think and then somehow the thing is heard by me,
i clearify but due to the "not close" relationship,
i believe even if i repeat 100 of times,
you may still misunderstood. therefore,
i don't see a need of tell you everythings.
and maybe we are not close enough to let you hear my nonsences.
i don't want to bore you.
but actually, maybe, perhaps. there is no one is close with me.
i know my post is an anti-social act. too bad. is the inconvinent truth.
and to the bloody manager!
you can just dig a hole and buried yourself. you are so bad.
so BU FU ZE REN! GTH! -.-



i mood bad bad! :{{{